13 Honey regards the privacy of users as highly important and complies with all regulations concerning the “Act on Protection of Information and Promotion of Utilisation of Information and Communications Network.”
Section 1: Personal Information collected
- When you create an account and/or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, contact number and email address.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Section 2: Consent
- When you provide us with personal information to create an account, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If you change your mind after opting in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 3 - Disclosure
- As a general rule, we shall not disclose user's personal information to any external party except when we have prior consent from user or/and following the legislation rule or when law enforcement agencies require such information for investigative purposes during the process as prescribed by the law.
Section 4 - Shopify
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you have selected a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify will stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- You may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service, (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy) for more insights.
Section 5 - Third Party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Third-party providers we are using includes: Paypal, Pickupp Pte Ltd and DHL Express.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
3006 Ubi Road 1 #03-350 Singapore 408700